Logistics and Warehousing
We can Accommodate
All your needs.
What we do
to increase efficiency.
Our portal shows:
Inventory Control Process
NetSuite with RF Smart Technology as ERP/WMS
- We can give you access to your own NetSuite Customer Portal. This gives you 24/7 access to view all of your Billing, Order, and Inventory information in one convenient location.
- Let us know if you would like to use this feature and we will get you set up.
- Send us a detailed Pack List by email so we know what to expect and we can prepare for it’s arrival.
- Have your carrier contact us to set up a delivery date and time.
Arrival of Material
- Check all material for damage during transportation
- Double checking all material to verify that it matches the Pack List you sent
- If we find any discrepancies we will notify you immediately
- Labeling all material with our bar coded labels
- The labels will have an item #, general description, and a lot # on each one.
When you place an order for fulfillment
- Please send us the order by email on a Purchase Order or Inventory Release form (whichever you prefer to call it).
- You can reference this order by customer name or by a number which we can cross reference in our system
- Include the number of boxes, total square footage of the order, and the number of pallets that this needs to be packed out on.
- Send this to email@example.com
- We will create a Sales Order based on your release
- You will get an email back with a SO# as the release # corresponding to this order.
- All further communication and shipping will be based on the SO#.
- Our warehouse team will pick this order using our RF Smart handheld scanners.
- They scan the item # and lot #, and enter the bin location to verify material is picked accurately.
- The picker puts the material on a pallet or pallets determined by your release and shipping instructions.
- The pallet is banded, shrink wrapped, and prepped to ship.
- Once we receive the BOL, we place an address sheet and Pack List on the pallet(s) and it is staged for the carrier to pick up.
- We can arrange freight for you if that makes things easier on you or you’re more than welcome to arrange it yourself.
- We have daily pick ups with most major freight carriers.
- If you are arranging your own freight we can always let you know the more reliable carriers in the area.
- When the carrier comes to pick up the order, we take pictures of the order prior to loading it and after it’s been placed on the trailer.
- We do this to assist in carrier claims or if there are ever any questions regarding an order.
- When the SO is closed out in our system, we enter the tracking information and an automated email will be sent to you or whomever in your company that you choose.
Shipping & Receiving
Striving to achieve
Inbound shipment of hardwood flooring
Outbound shipment of hardwood flooring
Ensuring your Flooring
is promptly finished.
Your hardwood flooring can be prefinished within one to two weeks after the raw flooring is entered into our system. We do, however, recognize that “rush orders” come up from time to time, and we will make efforts to accommodate your requests.
Smaller runs or custom color requests are typically scheduled for Fridays. In order to have your small or custom color order run on Friday, your raw wood must be received by Wednesday.
Jeff Beach (ext. 102)
Fill out the form
to begin your return.
All returns must be approved by either Jeff Beach, Larry Holcomb, or Abigail Linville prior to shipping material back to Premiere Finishing. If it is not a structural or finish claim, there is a $150.00 minimum return fee, or $20/hour labor cost to return material to original listing condition and $2.00/carton to re-box it. After a return is checked in you will receive notice (email) with an update as to the return.